1. The promoter is The Curiosity Box Ltd. (company number 09851204) whose registered office is at 1 Abbey Street, Eynsham, Oxfordshire. The Curiosity Box is partnering with Science Sparks on this challenge.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only and must be aged 18 years or over. The challenge is not open to employees of The Curiosity Box and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the challenge.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this challenge. Participants can purchase the Summer of Science box but can enter by registering for the email challenge only.
4. By entering this challenge, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the challenge is by completing at least 5 Summer of Science activities and completing the Summer of Science record sheet, which will be emailed to recipients upon registration, and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put SOS Challenge in the email subject line.
6. Challenge will be promoted on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and via partnership channels.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 31 August. After this date no further entries to the challenge will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the challenge and how to enter are as follows:
Complete the Summer of Science record sheet and email it to email@example.com.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the challenge and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the challenge will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this challenge.
13. The prizes are as outlined on the landing page.
14. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be announced on 2 September 2019.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the challenge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this challenge, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The challenge and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. Winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Winners' names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Entry into the challenge will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. The Curiosity Box shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting in our terms and conditions.