1. The promoter is The Curiosity Box Ltd. (company number 09851204) whose registered office is at 1 Abbey Street, Eynsham, Oxfordshire.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only and must be aged 18 years or over. The competition is not open to employees of The Curiosity Box and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. To be entered into this competition, you need to have registered your school and received a sponsored Cool Catapults STEM Day in a Box.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is by undertaking the Cool Catapults activity at school and submitting your Record Sheet and videos/ photos, where available, by email to email@example.com. Please put GBBO Competition in the email subject line.
6. Competition will be promoted on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and via email.
7. Multiple entries from the same school are permitted.
8. Closing date for entry will be 7 July 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Register to be part of the Great British Blast Off
Receive a sponsored Cool Catapults box
Undertake Cool Catapults activity
Email your Record Sheet and photos/ videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is:
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winner will be announced on 8 July 2019 from all entries received via email and verified as correct by Promoter and or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by phone or email within 24 hours to arrange prize delivery and date for ice cream van! If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. The Curiosity Box shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting in our terms and conditions.